Author Topic: Question Regarding the Upcoming Passenger Update  (Read 551 times)

Take To The Skies

Question Regarding the Upcoming Passenger Update
« on: December 18, 2023, 05:00:28 pm »
Hi, I would like to know if more progress can be shared regarding the visible passengers in the cabin that was announced at FlightSimExpo. I heard that you were hoping for it to be out by the end of this year so I would like to know the progress and if you have an expected release for it, thx!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Question Regarding the Upcoming Passenger Update
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2023, 03:42:13 pm »
We are still working on it, there are no issues or problem but, after getting some users feedback about priorities, we decided to give priority to other features that has deemed more important to the core functionality of the product (opposite to visible passengers, which is purely visual), like the Pushback Pull feature that has been requested for years, and it's finally coming very soon.

That doesn't' mean visible passengers won't arrive or have problems or issues, nothing like that, they'll just be delayed a bit, to prioritize core functions like pushback, refueling and deicing, which will all be updated significantly in the next weeks.

Take To The Skies

Re: Question Regarding the Upcoming Passenger Update
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2023, 07:53:17 pm »
Ah ok no worries, thanks for letting me know!