Author Topic: Customize Airport position  (Read 668 times)

gilsonc

Customize Airport position
« on: December 02, 2023, 08:33:50 pm »
I am having a serious problem with customize airport position. I use GSX Level 2 in Prepar3d V5.4. Everything was normal until a few days ago, I am enthusiastic about the Add-on. But now, when I try to customize the position, I can start the option and select the position, but in every situation or airport or aircraft, when I press "edit position" the simulator gets crazy, moving the aircraft all around the world and ending somewhere in the middle of the ocean. Then GSX and Couatl disappears from the menu and I must kill the simulator and start again. Everything else works fine, even other features of GSX, boarding passengers and all.  Please help. I tried to go back to a previous backup disk but no progress. I tried also to reinstall GSX and GSX Level2 with no better results.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Customize Airport position
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2023, 01:02:52 am »
Make sure you don't have any slew assignments for any hardware that you use.
Captain Kevin

gilsonc

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2023, 04:22:52 am »
That´s a very good point. I just had to replace my throttle quadrant and after that I did not have to change any customization using GSX. Will check that when I am back to base. (my home...)

Thanks for that, will let you know if it worked !

gilsonc

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2023, 10:43:14 am »
Thanks for the great help you gave me Captain Kevin ! Everything works ok now. I had three axes configured in the slew mode for the new throttle quadrant and that was causing the problem.

Many many thanks