Author Topic: Pilot and crew don't boarding  (Read 510 times)

Dcamp70

Pilot and crew don't boarding
« on: December 12, 2023, 11:02:29 am »
Recently this problem occurs to me: when I select the Request Boarding option, the menu with the pilot or crew boarding request is no longer shown. Boarding is activated immediately with the indication of the timer for passengers (I set a delay between crew and passengers of 10 minutes) and pilots and crew are not seen arriving and boarding.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pilot and crew don't boarding
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2023, 10:03:11 am »
If the airplane you are using has set variables to control whether you want to board pilots or not, you won't see the menu. Would be useful to know which airplane you used and, if it's the Fenix, if you used the Fenix2Gsx program, which can control that as well.

Dcamp70

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 10:09:13 am »
The airplane is pmdg 737-800.
I've been using it for over a year but before this last period I never had this problem.  In particular, the lack of the boarding menu occurs when the plane is connected to the finger

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2023, 02:56:26 am »
You said you don't have the menu on Boarding but, where exactly happened?

At the start of a session, or after landing and doing a 2nd leg? Because, if you landed and haven't selected the option to Deboard pilots, if you then select Boarding, it won't ask, because it "knows" the crew is already on board.