Author Topic: KJFK Possibly causing me to BLACK SCREEN  (Read 3865 times)

marcanthonystorm

KJFK Possibly causing me to BLACK SCREEN
« on: May 07, 2010, 07:32:07 pm »
Hello to all,
I have installed the KJFK to my system.  After leaving Orlando enroute to KJFK I have gotten a black screen.  Forces me to turn off FSX and start again.  After I arrived at KJFK this time, I started the play back with FS Recorder and it again had a problem.  The plane was all white like and XRAY and the scenery was all black.  No real distinction between anything.  This all started yesterday with these two airports.  Is the problem with Imagine Simulation Orlando or FSDreamteam KJFK.  Is there a fix or update for KJFK that I need to install.  Im able to get it starteda and even finish the flight but when I turn on the FS Recorder at the end of the flight 5 minutes to landing and then turn off 80 seconds after touchdown, that's when the problems begin. 

Marc Anthony Gonzalez
marcanthonystorm Youtube

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KJFK Possibly causing me to BLACK SCREEN
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 07:38:54 pm »
The plane was all white like and XRAY and the scenery was all black

This can't be caused by a scenery.

Is the problem with Imagine Simulation Orlando or FSDreamteam KJFK.

It's clearly not a problem of a scenery but, a video driver problem, or a video driver issue caused by some FSX tweak, or a combination of the two.

Fact that you might only see when landing at some complex airports, might mislead you thinking the problem it's in the sceneries, but it's simply because it might not happen if the graphic load is not high enough.

marcanthonystorm

Re: KJFK Possibly causing me to BLACK SCREEN
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 03:19:51 am »
Solved!

I just added a patch fix for the Orlando Imagine Simulation and ran a couple of test and its fixed.  Also added two more Gigabytes of Ram.

My Specs
Corsair Obsidian 800D Case
i7 920 oc'd to 4.2 ghz variable
ATI 5970 Radeon HD
3 Solid State drives
1200 watt PSU
8 Gbs of 2000mhz Dominator GT Ram
Rampage II Extreme Mother Board
Mega Shadow Heat Sink
1 tb Hard Drive for storage
500 gb Hard Drive for storage