Author Topic: When pushing back, it takes off like a thunderbird.  (Read 3104 times)

anirbinna

Re: When pushing back, it takes off like a thunderbird.
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2023, 09:01:48 pm »
I think it‘s the problem I have too. And many others with FSLBS Airbusses have the same problem, es you can see in their forum.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/topic/33918-problem-with-gsx-after-pushback/
I actually can't see in their forum, presumably because I don't have an account, so it won't let me. It just says I don't have permission to view it.

Hi Kevin,

Sorry, I did not think of that. Otherwise here a summary:

- The problems are here since a GSX Update
- After pushback you can not set the pitch trim and moving/rolling till you reset GSX or GSX disappears by itself
- The problem occurs only with pushback truck without towbar (towbarless)

I hope I can help with this.

Regards
Joël

Same issue here and its happening after the recent updates .

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2023, 10:25:34 am »
Is the problem fixed if you disable the "Pushback raise" option ?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2023, 11:55:19 am »
That I have no idea. Given that the issue seems to happen intermittently on the second leg of the flight, it would take a while of testing it before I could tell you for sure.
Captain Kevin

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2023, 06:50:06 am »
This happened again yesterday with the pushback raise option disabled. PMDG Boeing 777-300ER at Aerosoft EGLL with the towbarless tug.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1994903186?t=6h55m36s

I don't know if the log file is going to help, but here it is anyway. One thing I note when this happens is it seems to put the airplane into the air at the same elevation above the ground as the airport elevation. So in other words, if the airport elevation was 100 feet, it would put me 100 feet above the ground. If the airport elevation was 1,000 feet, it would put me 1,000 feet above the ground. Once again, this happens on the second leg of the flight.
Captain Kevin

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2023, 12:55:20 am »
This happened again today with the pushback raise option disabled. PMDG Boeing 747-400 at FSDreamteam with the towbarless tug.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2010002391?t=4h16m48s

I don't know if the log file is going to help, but here it is anyway. One thing I note when this happens is it seems to put the airplane into the air at the same elevation above the ground as the airport elevation. So in other words, if the airport elevation was 100 feet, it would put me 100 feet above the ground. If the airport elevation was 1,000 feet, it would put me 1,000 feet above the ground. Once again, this happens on the second leg of the flight.
Captain Kevin