Author Topic: Pink Textures of Baggage Man - Follord instruction to resolve but no solved.  (Read 541 times)

fafoair

Good morning, I am a recent user of msfs and immediately purchased this software to implement the experience. I have many years of practice with the simulator (fs2004) and have had to solve problems several times. In my case I encountered the perennial problem of Gsx with the textures of the luggage man and the entirely pink suitcases. I tried to follow the discussion here in the forum but it was unsuccessful, despite having completely uninstalled the software, deleted the folder and reinstalled the program from the server again. I performed this operation three times and in all cases gsx presented the same "identical" problem. Even though I have fiber internet, I tried to update the latest version of gsx installed with the program, but nothing, this pink luggage man comes back every time I restart. I kindly ask you to apologize if the issue has already been addressed and resolved, but in my research I have not found the definitive solution to the case. Thanks for your help, best regards Fabio.

Buongiorno , sono da poco utente di msfs e da subito ha acquistato questo software per implementare l'esperienza. Ho molti anni di pratica con il simulatore (fs2004) e parecchie volte ho dovuto risolvere problemi. Nel mio caso ho riscontrato il perenne problema di Gsx con le textures dell'uomo dei bagagli e delle valigie interamente rosa. Ho provato a seguire la discussione qui nel forum portata ma non ha avuto esito, nonostante abbia completamente disintstallato il software cancellato la cartella e nuovamente reinstallato dal server il programma. Ho eseguito tre volte questa operazione e in tutti i casi gsx ripresentava lo stesso "identico" problema. Ho provato nonostante disponga di internet in fibra a aggiornare con il programma l'ultima versione di gsx installata, ma nulla, questo uomo dei bagagli in rosa si ripresenta ad ogni riavvio. Chiedo cortesemente di scusarmi laddove la questione sia giĆ  stata trattata e risolta, ma nelle mie ricerche non ho trovato la soluzione definitiva del caso. Grazie per l'aiuto un saluto Fabio.