Author Topic: Nose left/right pushback problem  (Read 663 times)

okan_odabas

Nose left/right pushback problem
« on: November 22, 2023, 05:45:49 pm »
Hello friends, I bought the gsx pro msfs plugin last week. I'm having a problem during pushback. The plane is not aligned with the center line when I select nose left or nose right. Sim: MSFS Scenery: LTAI default Aircraft: Default A320

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Nose left/right pushback problem
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2023, 06:32:47 pm »
Left/Right automatic pushback uses data from the scenery and tries to reach certain nodes. Nothing ensures it's possible to end up on a certain node and follow the ground lines, especially in such a cramped position. In fact, considering that position, GSX made a remarkable job doing a reasonable automatic pushback.

Which is why, there's a Custom pushback option (either pre-made or when using QuickEdit), where you can have a far greater control over the path taken, by acting on the positioning AND heading of the controlling waypoints.

okan_odabas

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2023, 08:15:21 am »
Thank you for your answer. I have never experienced this kind of problem on my previous flights. Pushback was done correctly at this airport and gate. Is there a setting you recommend I fix?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2023, 04:23:14 pm »
Thank you for your answer. I have never experienced this kind of problem on my previous flights. Pushback was done correctly at this airport and gate. Is there a setting you recommend I fix?

You are making it sound as this is a "problem", but it really isn't. As I've said, considering the constraints, GSX made a very good job calculating an automatic pushback there. Normally, that situation would require a Custom pushback.