Author Topic: disable_on_airports  (Read 642 times)

Salma

disable_on_airports
« on: November 18, 2023, 04:20:32 am »
Hello I can't find the "disable_on_airports" line on Couatladdons.ini in msf ver. is there a way to activate it automatically?

Salma

Re: disable_on_airports
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2023, 03:57:23 am »
Does anyone FSDT developer know about this?

crauds

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2023, 06:38:38 pm »
I never saw an "ini" file for this.  I was able to access it through the "original" installer under the "config" tab, but that installer was over-written if you downloaded the "offline" version.  So until the "dream team" restores this access we must live with whatever has already been enabled or disabled.  Help, Dream Team!
Craig Williams
I7 7700K OC to 4.8Ghz 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz SD RAM GTX1060 6GB LIQ Cooled Win10 Home 64

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2023, 06:41:28 pm »
What do you mean by "activate it automatically"? The line is not supposed to be there normally, you are supposed to add it with a list of airports you want to disable for some reason, but by default it shouldn't be there.

In addition to that, it's not really useful right now because, if the reason you need to disable airports, it's because there are two nearby airports that are in conflict, those cases are better handled using the airport_visibility command instead.