Author Topic: TEXTURES  (Read 596 times)

quentcor

TEXTURES
« on: November 13, 2023, 11:10:16 am »
Hi Umberto,

I want to make a plea to have a special section/library in the GSX menu for all texture files for catering, handling, jetway logo and thumbnails available for download separately, without having to run live update, secured by FSDT membership if necessary.

I have recently had to reinstall GSX on another drive and the live update which followed failed to include the handling logo for Lanseria and the jetway logo for South Africa (ACSA). A second attempt with live update also failed to install these logos.

I feel it would be so much simpler, if one could access a texture library via the menu, search for the missing logos and download them.

Regards.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: TEXTURES
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 11:40:53 am »
Sorry, but the Live Update works, if it doesn't work immediately after an update, it will eventually later, when your local cloudflare node.

And what you are suggesting, like a separate app with a menu to download individual textures, will be affected by server replication just the same so, it won't make any difference: if your local node doesn't have the file yet, you won't get it regardless which app you use to download it.