Author Topic: Help With Buying Hawaiian Airports Volume 2  (Read 899 times)

sab12

Help With Buying Hawaiian Airports Volume 2
« on: November 01, 2023, 08:11:31 pm »
I have downloaded and installed these to make sure they will work in P3Dv5.4 and they seem to.
When I try to buy keys through the Universal Installer, I put in my information to make the purchase from the cart and the form bounces back up to the beginning of the page like I have made an error or not entered something properly when I click on Purchase. However, it gives me no error message or instructions as to what is wrong. Tried with both PayPal and a credit card but that made no difference. Only thing not filled in is Coupon Code because I don't have one.
What am I doing wrong?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Help With Buying Hawaiian Airports Volume 2
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2023, 09:58:14 pm »
I wasn't aware you could buy things via the Universal Installer. Have you tried doing it via the FSDreamteam website.
Captain Kevin

sab12

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2023, 02:48:09 am »
Kevin,

Thanks. I tried your suggested approach through the FSDreamteam website and it worked.

Later, I also discovered that, even though it didn't appear to work and I got no confirmation of success at the time, somehow I also managed to purchase a license through the FSDT Installer.

So, now I have two. Fortunately not much money if I can't get one of them cancelled and get my money back.

Stephen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2023, 12:59:03 pm »
You should never ask questions about orders, duplicate orders or refunds on the forum. Always use the support email for that, explaining your problem.