Author Topic: Refueling gauge ?  (Read 4773 times)

skimmer

Refueling gauge ?
« on: May 01, 2010, 09:11:05 pm »
I can refuel with the gauge just fine. The thing is every time I switch to a different view,by useing the S key,the refuel gauge shows up and I have to press shift 9 to make it disappear again. Im using FSX with the default F-18 and mods.  Any suggestions?
                                                                                   Thank you :)

neutrino

Re: Refueling gauge ?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 09:35:04 pm »
I had this problem reported before, but I couldn't replicate it on my PC and have no clue why it would happen. The gauge should disappear when you cycle views with the 'S' key. Does this happen with other gauges too on the same aircraft - such as GPS for example?

skimmer

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 11:25:37 pm »
neutrino,no it does'nt happen with any other gauges. If you like I will show you my panel folder with config. Thank you for your help. :)       

neutrino

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 12:00:56 am »
neutrino,no it does'nt happen with any other gauges. If you like I will show you my panel folder with config. Thank you for your help. :)       
Yes, please - any additional information may help - you can also send stuff as p.m. or to my email (it's in the readme).

skimmer

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 11:40:54 pm »
Ok,so I sent you a PM.Good luck and Thank you. ;D

skimmer

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 12:38:30 am »
Yes sir that did the job. I just tried it and all is Grrreat ;D Thanks again for the help and nice job on this addon gauge!

neutrino

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 11:58:22 am »
Skimmer, thanks again for the feedback! I will post the solution again here:

The issue - refueling gauge pops up on every view - appears in aircraft that also have the COP3 (Carrier Operation Package) gauge. The COP3 gauge keeps one of its windows (the COP3 control panel) always open, and my gauge has the same ident as the COP3 window. So the problem is easy to fix - in the panel.cfg simply change the ident of the refueling gauge from "ident=10080" to "ident=10180" - and the refueling gauge will appear only when you call it :)