Author Topic: GSX Pro and Autorun Once Set Option  (Read 690 times)

Michael_B767_ATP

GSX Pro and Autorun Once Set Option
« on: October 23, 2023, 09:44:16 pm »
Hi,

Long time customer/user of FSDreamteam products, new to GSX Pro, so I may have missed this info while reviewing the manuals. First off, thanks for the addon, it adds so much realism to the overall experience that it's a must have for my flight sim setup.

Since I run all my flights from within a full 737NG flight deck (without mouse/keyboard) it's a pain to have to use pop up menus once I begin my flight. Is there a way to have GSX Pro allow me to  select (ahead of time) that I want or don't want pushback as well as select the nose direction. Also give the option of using or not using the good engine start so the process can be completed automatically once started. Maybe even setup the engine start so if no action is taken after x amount of seconds to assume good start and continue.

Thanks
Michael J. Swannick
SwannSim

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: GSX Pro and Autorun Once Set Option
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 11:55:25 am »
Michael, unless anything has changed with MSFS (I only have P3D, so I don't know how the layout is with MSFS), there should be something within the GSX settings to disable the good engine start call, although it would just disable it completely, not wait for the engines to start. I'm not sure how it would consider the engines to be started anyway, given the different parameters for different planes.
Captain Kevin