Author Topic: Please add progressive refueling service and payload (PMDG)  (Read 808 times)

klokous

Please add progressive refueling service and payload (PMDG)
« on: October 23, 2023, 08:56:16 am »
Hello guys! I really like the updates for the Version 2.8.1.
I noticed that once you request Refueling, the fuel truck arrives and your fuel teleport from it's current quantity to your block fuel in a second. The same behavior happens with payload (ZFW).

It would be very interesting if the refueling take some time (maybe it can be configured by choice on a slider in which you should be able to select the duration of the refueling, just like we can with boarding/deboarding time). It would be super cool if the refueling was progressive, just like the PMDG default one (MENU/FS ACTIONS/GROUND SERVICES/PAGE 2).

In addition to this, it would be even cooler if your ZFW was increasing progressively during the boarding and decreasing progressively during the deboarding. Right now it's instant. I don't believe that you are far from reaching this level.

LIVERY REQUEST FOR FUEL TRUCK:

I would like to request the BR AVIATION texture for the fuel truck, used at almost all airports in Brazil.

Thanks so much for your attention!

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Please add progressive refueling service and payload (PMDG)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2023, 11:35:03 am »
This was answered in a previous post, though I don't know if they can do much about it.

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,30617.msg196577.html#msg196577
Captain Kevin

klokous

Re: Please add progressive refueling service and payload (PMDG)
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2023, 06:16:08 pm »
This was answered in a previous post, though I don't know if they can do much about it.

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,30617.msg196577.html#msg196577

Thanks, Kevin! I didn't see it.
I hope they can add the progressive payload then. Would be nice.

Best Regards