Author Topic: Main Menu not loading  (Read 1154 times)

Yasack

Main Menu not loading
« on: October 15, 2023, 12:48:00 pm »
Hi all,

Can anyone help me.  I have been using GSX Ground Services Pro for a while now and I've had very little issue with it.  However, of late I cant seem to use it at all.

Before I load FS2020 I run 'Couatl for GSX MSFS' from my Windows task bar.  I then load FS2020, once I'm sat in the pilots seat, from the Toolbar, I click on the GSX button.  This is where the problem happens!

Sometimes the 'Loading GSX Menu, please wait...' screen displays and the disappears OR it displays and then just sits there with the 'LOADING' screen just spinning away.

Is there something I am doing wrong or is there any advice that you can give me that may rectify this problem?  I have done a search through the FORUM, but everything that may be the same sort of issue doesn't seem to work.

Hope to get this working very soon.

Kind regards,

Richard

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Main Menu not loading
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2023, 11:49:00 am »
Do you still have the couatl icon in the tray notification area? If not, it means it crashed so, the first thing you need to try, is to start it manually, from the "Start Couatl for GSX MSFS" icon that has been placed on your Desktop during the installation.