Author Topic: Pushback freezes at "We're ready for pushback"  (Read 755 times)

SimHaven

Pushback freezes at "We're ready for pushback"
« on: July 29, 2023, 09:37:06 am »
I have had GSX for a while and on the latest update, i cannot seem to get GSX to start pushing back or requesting the type of pushback (manual, nose right/left etc).  I can click prepare for pushback,  the person walks out to the aircraft and waves at me, after that nothing happens. The GSX menu just says "interrupt pushback, with stop here and complete procedure, or abort procedure. 

I have tried re-installing through the updater, tried different airports (some custom, some standard), different planes and they all stop at the same point.  i cannot get any further than the person outside my window waving at me saying we are ready. Plane is ready, parking brake is on, APU on  Am i missing anything?

I have attached my couatl log file (in zip file as wouldnt upload .log files) so hope someone can point me in the right direction to get this resolved as have spent 4 hours trying to get this to work. 

avantime

Re: Pushback freezes at "We're ready for pushback"
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2023, 01:13:14 pm »
I just got the same problem (along with no sound for the voices during pushback), restarting Couatl from the GSX in-game menu resolved the problem. I suspect that I left the sim on for too long while AFK.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pushback freezes at "We're ready for pushback"
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2023, 07:08:25 pm »
Try pressing ESC to make the MSFS menu appear, then ESC again. A couple of users reported to have fixed this problem, but we were never able to replicate it or understand what's causing it.