Author Topic: Black pushback tug/conveyer belt for certain handling agents.  (Read 1117 times)

dandan85

Hello!

I've an interesting problem since returning to simming in March, where certain handling agents have all black pushback tugs (the one without the bar) when the texture should be white (Swissport is an example)

For the same handling agents with white as a colour, the conveyer belt loaders are also black from a distance, but when you zoom in, it fades into the correct colour. The pushback tug stays black.

I've installed the GSX offline installer and done the live update both with no antivirus on, the anti-virus is excluding the right folders yet the problem still persists

It does not affect the towbar tug or the pallet loader.

It also affects the same vehicles in the default white texture when selected as the handler for the aircraft, no other colours are affected.

I've looked for previous mentions of black textures but they all seem to mention using the offline installer, which I did, downloading as recently as a few days ago.

I've attached some screenshots to show the problem with the conveyer belts at least, but the tug would be black if it was the non towbar version.

I'm using the latest version of P3Dv4.5

Thanks in advance,

Dan.

dandan85

Re: Black pushback tug/conveyer belt for certain handling agents.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2023, 10:36:20 am »
I've semi-resolved this issue by just changing any handling agent in the handling rules.cfg that had basecolor white to basecolour cool_grey and that's removed any black textures with minimal impact on vehicle colouring.

33Bernard

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2023, 03:42:17 pm »
hello,

I have the same result with the same version of P3D (P3D v4-5). I give you the exemple of LICD (default airport) with aeroservizzi (default handling operator). Normal view (no white color) and zooming view (color is correct).

33Bernard

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2023, 12:01:34 am »
OK dandan85, your color change is a good solution. I thank you. But at every update, you come back to the white base color. !