Author Topic: Baggage Unloading stops at 50%  (Read 1271 times)

sailor04

Baggage Unloading stops at 50%
« on: September 27, 2023, 06:36:58 pm »
Hello,

I'm new to GSX Pro. Everything works fine except unloading my Aircraft at the destination Airport via the Deboarding Button. It always stops at 50%. The Baggage Loader in the front doesn't move neither connect to the aircraft. Only the the rear baggage loader works as intended.

Loading however works fine.

It seems to don't matter wich airport or plane. Tested with Fenix A320 and PMDG 37 in EDDH, EDDM, EDDL, LEPA.

Any ideas?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 06:45:15 pm by sailor04 »

sailor04

Re: Baggage Unloading stops at 50%
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2023, 12:15:11 am »
Doesn't anyone have an idea? :(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2023, 12:44:45 pm »
Can't reproduce the problem, and nobody reported it either.

- Have you changed the airplane configuration compared to the ones that comes with GSX  ? If yes, how ?

- Are you using a custom GSX profile for those airports ? If yes, clearly specify the scenery and the profile used and the gate used.

Walter77

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2024, 08:49:53 pm »
I have got the same problem since 4-5 days. No new Airports installed or somthing else done. This problem i've at every airport (3rd party and default) I deinstalled and reinstalld It didn't do anything.  (Google translator)

Walter77

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2024, 09:09:19 pm »
P.s. The front loader didn't comes to the Aircraft (Fenix A320 and PMDG 737--600) to deboarding

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2024, 09:27:01 pm »
P.s. The front loader didn't comes to the Aircraft (Fenix A320 and PMDG 737--600) to deboarding

The front loader, like any other service vehicle, comes or not depending on the airplane configuration, and the one we set by default for both airplanes surely provides for a front loader.

The front loader might not come if:

- The airport profile has explicitly disabled it.

- You have a custom airplane profile you either made yourself or downloaded, which disabled the loaders OR set the cargo door with the wrong height (too low, for example), preventing the loaded to appear.

However, the boarding should complete even with only one loader.

Walter77

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2024, 11:05:13 am »
Hallo again
i didnĀ“t customize aircrafts or airports.I bought it 2 months ago and it has always worked perfectly. For example, I've been having problems in LSZH Gate A 07 (FSDT airport), EDDK C2 (default airport) for a few days now. Boarding works fine, but deboarding doesn't work as it should. I have this problem at every airport.

Kind regards

Walter