Author Topic: Using Plain Jetways  (Read 596 times)

anarkia2004tj

Using Plain Jetways
« on: September 24, 2023, 01:44:16 am »
Hello,

As part of our freeware airport modifications, we use your jetways so people who have GSX can enjoy much better-looking jetways at our airports. I do have one issue when it comes to Jetways with NO logo at all. In the attached picture, you will see that if I select the jetway with no appendix (or as I understand it, no logo) it still displays the logo for " Jet Aviation" " Is there a way to get a plain jetway to put on our airport?  By the way, this happens with the three models offered, glass, smooth, and corrugated.

Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Using Plain Jetways
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2023, 11:16:05 am »
You should use the following variants:

FSDT_WOJ_GLASS_NOLOGO
FSDT_WOJ_SMOOTH_NOLOGO
FSDT_WOJ_CORRUGATED_NOLOGO

That is because the normal variants have a model that has a 3d panel with a texture showing the logo so, instead of making a jetway variant that calls into a blank texture, we have a separate variant with a slightly different model that doesn't even include the 3d panel and the logo texture, so it looks more realistic having no panel at all, and we saved also a bit of polygons and texture memory as well.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 11:17:51 am by virtuali »

anarkia2004tj

Re: Using Plain Jetways
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2023, 12:36:06 pm »
I **thought** I had gone through the entire list,  but obviously missed these. Thank you for your response!!

If I may, is there a way to request a logo be added to the library?

Thank you again for your time.