Author Topic: GSX dips the plane into the ground on push back causing a carsh (aircraft crash)  (Read 2145 times)

benjroverr

gsx dips the plane into the ground on pushback when i use pmdg 737 or fenix A320 its always cased by the towbar truck.  then it causes aircraft damage and an aircraft crash then i have to restart the entire flight. sometimes in A320 fenix i dips the plane below ground and i get a HOT break right before i am about to taxi...

benjroverr

@virtuali  could you help with that plz?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Nothing of what you reported was ever reported by anybody else, and since these are the most supported and tested planes in GSX, and used by most people, it's strange nobody noticed it before. Yes, there will be a very small bump at the end of the pushback, but surely no crash.

The "hot brakes" problem, instead, has been discussed several times, and it's supposed to have been fixed by Fenix in the current version. However, some users reported that it still happens if you use FS Realistic "Ambient Wind" function, so you need to turn it off.

benjroverr

ok thanks, I will give that a try because I am using fsrealistic, is there any way to choose a tow truck or make gsx use the bigger tow truck for the fenix 320? I looked at the manual I know it's based on weight and space that tow trucks change.

cheers

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
is there any way to choose a tow truck or make gsx use the bigger tow truck for the fenix 320 ?

All 3 different truck that can be used by an A320, are all in real life perfectly capable to tow an A320. Some users even asked for a *smaller* truck instead, because they said the towbarless one is too big.

I have the same problem
No matter what aircraft, when pushing back, the front wheel always sinks into the ground, which is very strange

benjroverr

I see well thanks for the info I turned off the option on fs realistic and it prevented the problem so its ok for now thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
No matter what aircraft, when pushing back, the front wheel always sinks into the ground, which is very strange

Please don't say "no matter what aircraft", because when a report like this is made, we always check and, since no aircraft I tried is doing that, it would be best if you indicated the precise aircraft used AND the airport AND the gate.

beeboptwo

I am experiencing very similar problem with the CLS 767-300 also! Also if you'd google for similar occurrences, i've found at least three similar situations mentioned on this forum alone!