Author Topic: Camera moving in the cockpit when using stick button  (Read 537 times)

sushi.at

Camera moving in the cockpit when using stick button
« on: September 16, 2023, 12:15:40 pm »
Since installing the new GSX update last night I noticed that when pressing my "Sync" button binding for the Bae146 the camera starts moving in the cockpit. The button on the stick is dual bound: Afterburner toggle for the bae146 in the sim and CTRL+SHIFT+D via spad.next for advancing fs2crew checklists when flying the a320.

Pretty sure camera moved also when pressing my "open gsx menu" button on my streamdeck, which is bound to CTRL+SHIFT+F12.

Exiting cuatl stopped that behaviour and I was able to continue the flight normally. Not sure if there was something special about last nights flight but I flew the 146 a lot recently and the only update I installed last night was GSX. I will try again today and report back.
Not sure if some new key press listeners where added in GSX, if so it would be good to know which ones in order to avoid conflicts or have an option to turn that off again - GSX was working fine for me before.

sushi.at

Re: Camera moving in the cockpit when using stick button
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2023, 06:49:08 pm »
Completed two more sectors today and all working fine again. Really no idea what caused this last night.