Author Topic: Refueling issue after latest update  (Read 816 times)

EDawg109

Refueling issue after latest update
« on: August 22, 2023, 03:21:20 am »
I noticed this issue where the refueling service would come and refuel my plane. I would get the normal notification as normal that the fueling service was complete, then it would say the fueling service was on its way. Then GSX would get stuck there with the refueling truck just sitting under the wing. This happened using the Fenix A320 and the LVFR A321.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Refueling issue after latest update
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2023, 01:16:53 pm »
I don't know what do you mean with "latest update", since nothing in the latest update (and many updates before) could possibly have any effect on Refueling, which hasn't changed in a long while.

Please make a proper report, indicating:

- the precise, exact, sequence of operations in GSX

- the fuel quantity on board before you called GSX

- the new fuel quantity and how (and exactly when) you changed in the airplane.

- the airplane used. The Fenix A320 and the LVFR A321 have completely different refueling methods, so you need to clarify exactly which procedure you followed in each of them.

EDawg109

Re: Refueling issue after latest update
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2023, 04:17:47 am »
What I meant by the latest update was that I had ver2.6, and the FDST installer stated that 2.7 was the newest version. I figured out the issue. It's not GSX, and the problem is when I use GSX with the new Self Loading Cargo, there is a time when the ground crew states they are going to fuel the aircraft, which triggers GSX to refuel the plane a second time, which causes it to get stuck in that state. So, I will not use SLC while using GSX until they fix it or put in an option to cut that phase of ground crew work off.