Author Topic: gsx  (Read 975 times)

OldSergio28

gsx
« on: August 18, 2023, 05:50:01 pm »
Hallo, I have purchased GSX PRO for MSFS 2020, and I have an issue, I must always click 2 times the GSX icon in the tool bar to open the main menu. Any tip? Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: gsx
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2023, 02:19:06 pm »
Hallo, I have purchased GSX PRO for MSFS 2020, and I have an issue, I must always click 2 times the GSX icon in the tool bar to open the main menu.

That's because you haven't read the manual where it explains how to correctly use the menu ( and it explains WHY it works like that ), the explanation starts in the Chapter named "The GSX Toolbar Menu", at Pages 83-85.

If you don't want to read the whole explanation, here's the most important part:

This is now your normal workflow should be:

• Open the GSX menu from the Toolbar icon when first starting Ground services .

• Don’t close it from the Toolbar while Ground services are performed, always use the Hot-key or the X icon to close the menu.

• Close the menu using the Toolbar icon when you are done with Ground services, usually before take-off.

In brief, the Toolbar Icon should always be left Active while Ground services are required.

OldSergio28

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2023, 03:44:03 pm »
Ok, my bad, where can I find the manual, thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2023, 12:51:45 pm »
Ok, my bad, where can I find the manual, thanks

The manual is installed with GSX, and can be accessed in two ways:

- Clicking the "Manual" button in the FSDT Installer

OR

- Browsing the \Addon Manager\Couatl\GSX folder, which contains the manual, named GSX_Manual_MSFS.PDF