Author Topic: Some options that should be included  (Read 987 times)

acoranes

Some options that should be included
« on: May 16, 2023, 02:11:52 pm »
I love GSX, but there are some fixes/options developer should be included:

* Possibility of delete Tug when you select on Pushback "None". Right now tug is always present so i would like to have the possibility of hide the tug on some parkings.

* Add option, for ATR, that ground crew could load the baggage by hands, without cargo belt. It´s usual on ATR load by hand from platform.

* Add option, for ATR, that ground crew could load the handling (food) by hands, without cargo truck, as real life.

* Add visual animation, for ATR, of fuel load, as an other aircrafts.

* Add possibility of edit handling code list. It,s a big difficult sometimes to decode every handling company. It would be perfect if i could change names list.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 02:15:06 pm by acoranes »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Some options that should be included
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 04:26:45 pm »
* Possibility of delete Tug when you select on Pushback "None". Right now tug is always present so i would like to have the possibility of hide the tug on some parkings.

Customize the position,  and place it inside a building. With a "None" pushback preference, if you don't ask for pushback during departure, it won't move.

* Add option, for ATR, that ground crew could load the baggage by hands, without cargo belt. It´s usual on ATR load by hand from platform.

An "option" ? That would be almost a complete rewrite of the baggage loading animation, which is the most complex in GSX. We'll think about it, in case we'll decide to make a GA Expansion in the future, which has been asked by lots of users.

* Add option, for ATR, that ground crew could load the handling (food) by hands, without cargo truck, as real life.

Same as above

* Add visual animation, for ATR, of fuel load, as an other aircrafts.

Already listed in the Roadmap, and the manua.

* Add possibility of edit handling code list. It,s a big difficult sometimes to decode every handling company. It would be perfect if i could change names list.

You mean adding a friendly name other than the code ? It's possible, we'll consider it.

acoranes

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 06:51:21 pm »
Hello, thanks for the reply.

About pushback, im agree that relocate the tug is a temporal solution, but it would be interesting if you can "disable tug" like with staircases.

About loading food and baggages by hand its for feel more real and accurate, like in real life, i never saw and atr loading baggage  with belt/truck. I alwas saw loading by hand because atr doors ar so close to the ground so nobody use it. It would be perfect for atr. I hope you coul think on it in future.

About fuel... copy... i wait for it.

About code list yes, friendly names, sometimes to find ground handling its a nightmare, because names in gsx doesn't match with real name, and i have to select one by one until i found what i need.

One more thing, are you still thinking on add waypoints for bus on platforms? sometimes bus cross platfor very bad.

Thanks for read me and for all your effort.

jfo11

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2023, 10:38:30 pm »
Hi, as a simpler way than loading baggage with hands, could it be possible to have single  car baggage trains for small planes such as the ATR?
The three-car standard baggage train looks clearly over-sized for this plane, and takes an unreasonable time to load…
Just an idea for improvement…
BTW there is another visual bug in the ATR, the marshaller’’s head, when locking the gear wheel, appears inside the cockpit. This may go unnoticed in 2D, but is very visible (and weird) in VR…

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 12:52:57 pm »
About code list yes, friendly names, sometimes to find ground handling its a nightmare, because names in gsx doesn't match with real name, and i have to select one by one until i found what i need.

This is going to be improved a lot in the next update, which will have a graphical selection of operators.