Author Topic: Ground servcies unseen when customise vehicle position  (Read 672 times)

philippe747

Ground servcies unseen when customise vehicle position
« on: August 15, 2023, 01:09:37 pm »
Hi everybody,

I have purchased GSX pro for MSF2020 and I currently have a problem with the customisation for the ground vehicle like loarder etc. As you can see on the picture, when i try to customise the vehicle I cannot see them and the aicraft (777-300 from captainsim) goes on the ground. I try to understant why I do not see the vehicle and why the aircraft is doing this, could you please help me ? Also after installe the fsdreamteam installer, it doesn't find my 3rd party. I'm a little bit lost and I know it's probably me who is doing something wrong.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Ground servcies unseen when customise vehicle position
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2023, 11:10:03 am »
The vehicles seen on the parking customization will reflect the airplane profile used so, in your case, if that airplane doesn't call for a vehicle, because its profile says so ( or you are not using any profile ), you will see the pointer but not the vehicle.

This is of course entirely normal and intentional: by seeing the pointer, you can still customize the parking without having to load or even own an airplane that would use that vehicle. If your airplane can only use 1 stairs, you can still customize all 3 stair positions, for airplanes that can use them, even if you won't see the other stairs with the currently loaded airplane.