Author Topic: GSX Pro - 2 PC's  (Read 1636 times)

canuck21a

GSX Pro - 2 PC's
« on: July 10, 2023, 09:19:37 pm »
Using the deactivate option is it possible to swap activation between two installs (2 PC's)?
I beta test for a company and it would be nice to be able to use GSX during testing but then deactivate it on the test machine and then re-activate on the non-test PC.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pro - 2 PC's
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2023, 09:55:04 am »
The activation system is far more generous and flexible that you might think it is...

You have 6 activations for each order, which can be either multiple reinstall after changing hardware or reinstalling Windows, or even completely different PCs, even running at the same time. The one and only requirement is that you must be the owner of all activated systems, and they must come from the same network so, the only thing you can't do, is to share your license with others but, other than that, you have completely freedom to do multiple installations.

And not just that, even if you forget to Deactivate 5 times in a row, so you consumed all your activations, you don't even have to contact support, because from the Self-Help site indicated in the FAQ page of this site:

https://qlm1.net/virtualisoftware/qlmcustomersite/

You can Deactivate a system at any time, even if you no longer have the original PC available.

canuck21a

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2023, 07:47:50 pm »
Thank you so much for the reply and the very detailed explanation.

baz90

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2023, 03:24:08 pm »
iv been trying to purchase gsx since last night and still waiting for my license iv even tryied every payment method but it gets declined everytime including paypal i have even tryied emailing the payment method company but yet still no answer it seems as if its a scam but how does everyone else have it but when i try to purchase it it just rejects my payments and yes i do have the funds to buy it. if anyone can help would be very appreciated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2023, 01:56:30 am »
What's the point posting this on the forum, when you have been thoroughly followed by email ? And why you posted in a thread asking about REACTIVATION, something that doesn't have anything to do with it ?

As I already explained by email, multiple times, we don't have any idea why all your payment methods has been rejected by Digital River, we only see their error codes, which we promptly reported to you, so you could report to *them*. As I repeated multiple times by email, we don't handle payments, we are not getting any money from you, you are not even buying anything from us or on our site.

The monetary part of the transaction is between you and Digital River and, as an example, if we went to PayPal asking *why* your payment has been denied, they won't even tell us, because we are not a part in that transaction.

In any case, I checked your orders again and, I can see the order you made using Wire Transfer WORKED, and of course, exactly as I said it would, it took a couple of days for your transfer to reach Digital River, so I can see the order completed, and your key is there, so I'm sure you must have received it in the end.