Author Topic: global setting for no pax bus?  (Read 639 times)

ibeam

global setting for no pax bus?
« on: August 01, 2023, 08:00:54 pm »
I have reviewed the manual and did not locate any mention of what I am looking for. 

Question: is there a single global setting that can disable the pax bus if a stair is used?

I know that one can build/use custom settings for each airport but I am looking for a easier overall function.  I really dont mind if my pax walk down the steps, walk away from the airplane for several meters then simply disappear.  It is just a bit odd so see a pax bus at a very small airport which still has airliner flights.  If this is in the manual and I just missed it, please let me know and I will re-read again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: global setting for no pax bus?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2023, 11:45:31 am »
It's not possible to disable the Bus globally, and it would be wrong if it could because, in order to replace a bus, there must be a custom WALK/IN path for passengers, which can only be done with a custom airport profile, otherwise passengers would disappear as soon they go through the last step of the stairs.

That's why, the two options (disable bus and passengers walk-in paths) are together in the airport profile, because one excludes the other.