Author Topic: GSX PRO FS2020  (Read 1092 times)

fls

GSX PRO FS2020
« on: July 11, 2023, 09:21:51 pm »
Bought both FSDT INSTALLER USED kiah and kclt GSX PRO DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY KORD WAS BOUGHT AT SIM MARKET

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX PRO FS2020
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2023, 03:00:20 pm »
Not obviously possible to help you with such a sparse and generic description of the problem. What "does not work properly" even mean ? Please provide a proper and accurate description of your issues, or it will be very difficult to help you.

fls

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2023, 02:33:22 pm »
What I mean is GSX PRO disables jetways kiah kclt which I bought from you with installer kord disable your product bought from store other airports bought from store kmsy kmem kjfk kbwi ktpa all disable jetways cyyz and kbos from fly Tampa disable jetways [opinion only like program but ol GSX was better compatible and my opinion would like to choose number of people who bord aircrafts LIKE TO HAVE THAT OPTION! THANKS, like new graphics on new GSX PROALSA loose push back vehicle disappears while pushing back graphics settings ultra

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2023, 03:04:05 pm »
What I mean is GSX PRO disables jetways kiah kclt which I bought from you with installer kord disable your product bought from store other airports bought from store kmsy kmem kjfk kbwi ktpa all disable jetways cyyz and kbos from fly Tampa disable jetways [opinion only like program but ol GSX was better compatible and my opinion would like to choose number of people who bord aircrafts LIKE TO HAVE THAT OPTION! THANKS, like new graphics on new GSX PROALSA loose push back vehicle disappears while pushing back graphics settings ultra
Punctuation goes a long way. I read your post three times, and I still can't make out what it is you're trying to say.
Captain Kevin

fls

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2023, 05:21:30 pm »
NO HELP HERE SIMPLE: GSX PRO DISABLES GATES AT KI AH KORD KCLT [SAYS NO GATES THERE] AND PLANE IS PARKED AT GATE HOPE THIS HELPS.

Only works at default gates!!!!!!!!! NOT even FSDT airports [says no gates while parked at gate.
Thanks FLS

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2023, 06:33:17 pm »
GSX PRO DISABLES GATES AT KI AH KORD KCLT [SAYS NO GATES THERE] AND PLANE IS PARKED AT GATE HOPE THIS HELPS.

GSX surely doesn't do that, that seems to indicate you have some kind of scenery conflict. You DO have checked GSX Jetway replacement files has been disabled, which they should be unless you are using a default airport ?

Check GSX manual, page 7, which explains why you need to do this  and how it's done.