Author Topic: GSX only loading 20 PAX  (Read 803 times)

Itsjacko123

GSX only loading 20 PAX
« on: July 12, 2023, 01:49:17 pm »
Hi, I have had a constant issue with GSX in P3D where no matter what plane I load in it always only loads 20 passengers. I have checked the log and it says this:

Setting the number of passengers according to SimBrief dispatch
Sound boarding_requested.wav not played, aural cues disabled by user
Number of passengers provided by airplane addon =  20

Not sure what that means but no matter aircraft it does the same thing.

:)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX only loading 20 PAX
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2023, 03:30:47 pm »
It's impossible it's happening "no matter the aircraft" because, as you can see from the log, the aircraft has set the number of passengers to be 20 as part of its custom GSX integration, and GSX properly respect this, because the custom airplane code always have priority over anything else in GSX, under the assumption the airplane KNOWS how many passengers it has.

So no, it cannot happen with every aircraft.

Maybe you are referring to multiple variations of the FsLabs Airbus ? Because, as far as I know, only FsLabs initialize the variable to 20, to be sure in no situation you'll ever see a small bus, because the maximum number of passengers carried by the small bus is 17.

If you want to have the number of passengers set by FsLabs matching your Simbrief plan, you must be sure you are using the FsLabs correctly, so it would set the passenger number according to Simbrief. GSX won't override what the airplane code has already set, even if you have a Simbrief flightplan loaded in GSX.

Itsjacko123

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2023, 08:13:15 am »
Alright, as far as I can tell every aircraft I have flown in the sim does it, But so we can work out what is causing it, we can discuss the FSLabs :) If the issue is coming from the FSLabs and not GSX what can I do within the FSLabs so GSX, Simbrief, and FSL all work together? Rather than only loading 20 passengers and not the 150 that simbrief has set.

Kind regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2023, 01:12:39 pm »
Alright, as far as I can tell every aircraft I have flown in the sim does it

No, only the FsLabs sets that precise number when starting, that's for sure. If you started FsLabs, or you have a startup flight that starts with it, it's possible the number set by FsLabs will carry to other airplanes in the same session.

what can I do within the FSLabs so GSX, Simbrief, and FSL all work together?

As I've said, you must be sure you are using the FsLabs integration correctly, I don't really know exactly how it works in detail, you need to ask there.