Author Topic: Impulse Simulations YPAD passengers floating in jetway  (Read 506 times)

mebourne

Impulse Simulations YPAD passengers floating in jetway
« on: July 07, 2023, 06:08:45 pm »
Hi,

I'm using Impulse Simulations YPAD from marketplace. I have turned off GSX jetways in the settings.
I have installed a profile for this scenery from flightsim.to:
https://flightsim.to/file/39588/gsx-profile-ypad-adelaide-by-impulsesimulations-domestic-and-international-12-29

As is noted in the description on that page, passengers enter the jetways floating and gradually lower to ground level as they progress. This is not looking good!

I used the built in editor for the pax waypoints and they all seem to be set up correctly, with the final one just inside the start of the jetway and lined up with the ground.

I watched carefully as the pax walked down on gate 15 and I can see what happens is that they walk to the last pax waypoint, and at that time they are just entering the jetway at the right height. Then suddenly they turn 180 degrees, walk and float up a little, and then reenter the jetway half a metre in the air. This behaviour seems a bit inexplicable to me, but I assume there is some programmatic reason for it.

I managed to capture the sequence in screenshots, as attached.

Please can you advise on how this can be made to look normal? Thanks.