Author Topic: customize aircraft not saving  (Read 2606 times)

scottb

Re: customize aircraft not saving
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2023, 04:57:37 am »
I can reproduce jfo11's issues using the PMDG 737-800 Alaska Airlines (N516AS 2017 New Eskimo livery from the PMDG Ops center.
However, the aircraft editor will save changes without issue (even after Couatl restart) when using the PMDG house livery as shown in Virtuali's video.
This is testing at FSDT KORD airport in both cases, and was repeated after closing the sim and retesting with the same results. I uninstalled the Alaska livery and reinstalled through the PMDG Ops center with the same results.
There is an issue with the livery somewhere that did change with this last GSX update.

I'll troubleshoot more tomorrow, please add any suggestions!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2023, 12:00:30 pm »
I can reproduce jfo11's issues using the PMDG 737-800 Alaska Airlines (N516AS 2017 New Eskimo livery from the PMDG Ops center.

Thanks, this is very useful info, because in fact, we changed something, and it's the recognition of livery variations, in order to be able to get the airline codes from the variation package, which wasn't possible before, since the aircraft.cfg read was always the one from the base model, so GSX couldn't read the airline code from variations liveries, now it can, but apparently it has a side effect on the profile customization.

Now we finally have a precise report, a fix should be easy.

SN737

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2023, 02:33:45 pm »
As i stated, cones settings are not saved. When you edit aircraft it works but then restart Coautl, cones are there again, so no, disabling cones is not working.

As I've shown in my video, cones settings are saved and loaded.

So I wanted to know if you edited another settings too. Somebody suggested the loaded, so I tried changing the loaders as well, tried also the Fenix and no, it works normally so, I still unable to reproduce the problem, which means I need more precise information to what you are doing, exactly.

Haven't edited anything. GSX out of the box

rsaberi

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2023, 07:20:53 am »
It's fixed with the latest update! Thank you for taking care of this  :)

Richard1000

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2023, 01:53:27 pm »
Was going to say the same! All good again.

Thanks

SN737

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2023, 04:42:38 pm »
thank you for the update and fix

jfo11

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2023, 01:03:58 am »
Fixed!