Author Topic: esellerate error: code 0xe0020000  (Read 1055 times)

ROVARIC

esellerate error: code 0xe0020000
« on: February 10, 2023, 03:43:11 pm »
Good Morning to all of you.
I get this ESELLERATE ERROR MESSAGE (code 0xe0020000) when trying to register GSX Level 2 Expansion. No way to go through. I have been using GSX and the Level2 for a long time, but I had to reinstall everything from the scratch because I had a problem with a third part aircraft (nothing related to GSX). Since then, I could not make GSX work. I am using P3D V3.4
Not having registered the Level 2 Expansion I have no SODE Jetways working (they are there but with no movement at all, or the pushback stops after seconds of started; just to mention some problems).
I have used the Universal Insaller, so the installer is not an old one.
Perhaps some of you can instruct me step by stp how to reinstall it again. Pleas help, I am not an expert, I am an old man.
Please help.
I have not received any help from the administrators / creators of the program...
Thanks for your time
Rovari

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: esellerate error: code 0xe0020000
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2023, 11:25:36 pm »
Rovari, since you mentioned Esellerate, I'm wondering how long ago this was since Esellerate hasn't been in business since I believe 2018. Have a look here to get your license information, maybe the license information that you get in the e-mail would work, but I'm just guessing at this point.

https://qlm1.net/virtualisoftware/qlmcustomersite/
Captain Kevin

ROVARIC

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2023, 11:26:28 am »
Thanks for your reply.
I have reactivated the key number but I get the same message.
I am trying now to uninstall everythung and instal GSX from beginning,
i think that the file to install is one, am i correct? gsx_fsx_setup.exe
I have requested again the activation keys (for GSX and the Level 2 Expansion), with one file exe I have the two gsx and the expansion, correct?
thanks for helping me!

aldokloz

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023, 01:49:46 pm »
Hello everyone!

I have the same problem currently with to activate GSX 2.6
Always the same message and this for a year. However I had contacted the support who had answered me by sending a new installation file.
I followed all the procedures, but still this same message.

There would be at least one person who could detail the steps to follow for activation?
Also, I specify that when I bought it it worked very well until FSDT offered me an update.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2023, 07:12:52 pm »
Do you see the “Addon Manager” and the “GSX” menu under the “Addons” menu of the simulator ? If not, try this:

- Turn off the firewall

- Configure the antivirus to add the whole Add-on Manager folder to the antivirus Exclusions list.

- Download and install the new FSDT Universal Installer:

https://www.virtualisoftware.com/update/FSDT_Universal_Installer.exe

- Install it and use it to Update GSX and other FSDT products you might have.

If still doesn't work, try to RESTART Windows after installing the Universal Installer