Author Topic: Wait for other Services completed Message  (Read 1324 times)

Ursli80

Wait for other Services completed Message
« on: June 05, 2023, 06:52:22 pm »
Hello dear FSDT team,

I've recently had the problem that when I start boarding after catering and this is finished, GSX tells me it will wait for other services to be completed as soon as I request pushback.  However, the catering and boarding are complete and the doors are closed.  I also selected ignore the doors in GSX. 

What am I doing wrong or what am I missing? 

I use the Prosim flight model.

Best regards
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Wait for other Services completed Message
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2023, 12:45:42 pm »
Please provide the precise, exact, reproduction steps. And, try with an internally supported airplane if possible.

Ursli80

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2023, 01:34:18 pm »
Please provide the precise, exact, reproduction steps. And, try with an internally supported airplane if possible.

Hello Virtuali,

I have done the following:
1.Catered. 
2. Boarding started (with SIM letter). 
3. Boarding was completed (PAX and Cargo. It was still in progress but Pax was 150/150 and Cargo was 100% done
4. I wanted to request the pushback and then it was put into that mode.

I tried also after the  Catering to approach the gate first and then start boarding, etc. But it happened again and again.
Just tested again this morning.
An FS2020 aircraft, I'd have to see.
If I just do boarding and then the push, then it'll work. Should I? 
Activate the log once?

Best regards
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2023, 04:11:17 pm »
You must try to be a bit more clear. What "2. Boarding started (with SIM letter)" means, exactly ? What is the "SIM letter", specifically ?

Due to the particular way ProSim works and it's surely not supported by us, it's important if you can check if the same procedure works with a default aircraft that is surely correctly configured for GSX, since it's internally supported.

Ursli80

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2023, 04:20:52 pm »
You must try to be a bit more clear. What "2. Boarding started (with SIM letter)" means, exactly ? What is the "SIM letter", specifically ?

Due to the particular way ProSim works and it's surely not supported by us, it's important if you can check if the same procedure works with a default aircraft that is surely correctly configured for GSX, since it's internally supported.

Hello Virtuali,

sorry if it wasn't so exact. 

With step two I mean that I started boarding via the GSX button (gate drives to the plane and boarding begins) with Simbrief, I mean that I created a flight with Simbrief with 150 pax and luggage.

I'm watching  that I will get a GSX file for a standard aircraft and then I will test it.

Best regards
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2023, 04:32:14 pm »
I'm watching  that I will get a GSX file for a standard aircraft and then I will test it.

The main reason why I told you to test a supported airplane, is precisely so you won't have to download a profile, because they are internally supported. For example, the Asobo A320.

Ursli80

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2023, 04:40:40 pm »

The main reason why I told you to test a supported airplane, is precisely so you won't have to download a profile, because they are internally supported. For example, the Asobo A320.

Ahh ok, excuse me. 

The translator probably didn't translate it properly.

Best regards
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737

Ursli80

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2023, 04:35:09 pm »
Hello Virtulai,

well, I tested it today with the FS2020 Boeing 787, but without a sim letter.  Because somehow I obviously had the wrong plane.  In fact, it worked without any problems.  Some tests with inactive Prosim modules also worked.  A test with active Prosim modules showed that it was no longer possible.  However, why is a riddle to me.

But what I also noticed is that something with the GSX Glas Gates doesn't seem to work well.  May you remember I once made a post about "veils" on the pax when boarding?  Once the pax are in flight they will disappear and show normal. Is there a fix for this?  Sorry I got off topic.

Best regards
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737

Ursli80

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2023, 04:45:23 pm »
I noticed something else.  As soon as I turn on Fly Elise (Warping Software) and turn on my 3 views, there seems to be problems with the sounds.  Although I have these set to maximum and selected the "Rooftop Speakers" (directly above my head).  I don't hear the catering anymore.  Can it also be because of this?

Regards
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737

Ursli80

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2023, 06:05:25 pm »
Hello Virtuali,

i just want to report that I have solved this problem with the help of an A320 Prosim colleague. 

Prosim delivers a GSX file with the totally wrong Lvars. 

Even doors that are assigned twice.  In short, it's worth nothing. 
But now everything works except for the tank animation. 
The truck pulls up. 
Then you are asked how much you want to fill up, then the truck drives away.  But that's the only thing I've found.

Many thanks for your help in each case.

Best regards
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737