Developer's Backdoor > Houston Backdoor

KIAH Looks like FSX **IT DOES

(1/7) > >>

juniormafia27:
So looking at KIAH, for MSFS 2020.  There seems to be a lot missing.  Starting off with the chain line fence parameter and the road vegetation and signage that goes through the airport.  Greens road is missing the aviation park just in front of rnwy 27.  As long as this took to come out it looks like an FSX product.  In comparison to other sceneries.  My question is are these items that maybe updated later on in whatever update that may come.  Or you just missed these items all together? 

virtuali:
I stopped reading at your message since the title.

If you really think KIAH "looks like FSX", it's useless to continue here, because when somebody that is not even able to recognize the MASSIVE update with things native to MSFS that has been made completely from scratch and things like resolution and PBR addition that has been improved, won't ever be satisfied with anything we'll add to it.

Your expectation are completely off base, for a 9.99$ scenery that has never be advertised as a full blown made from scratch new product, as if it wasn't already obvious from the price.

juniormafia27:
Look.....I have LITTERALLY bout everything you have put out......so you can stop it.  What I asked was a yes or no question.....  I LITTERALLY live next door to the airport so what I saying is valid.  You can choose to read or not it makes no difference to me.  I simply pointed out the obvious.  I don't sit on here day in and day out.  So obviously I missed it(whatever you are referring too).  Then when I seen the price.  I was like ok...."I guess I got what I paid for".  However, you call it massive....sorry...."MASSIVE" update.  I call it FSX....Acceleration.  Not everyone is going to like your product(s).  However this is the first and only one I was not too fond of.  So I apologize for your feelings being hurt.  But it is what it is.........maybe I am too used to Flightbeam quality.  :)

--- Quote from: virtuali on May 30, 2023, 01:15:16 am ---I stopped reading at your message since the title.

If you really think KIAH "looks like FSX", it's useless to continue here, because when somebody that is not even able to recognize the MASSIVE update with things native to MSFS that has been made completely from scratch and things like resolution and PBR addition that has been improved, won't ever be satisfied with anything we'll add to it.

Your expectation are completely off base, for a 9.99$ scenery that has never be advertised as a full blown made from scratch new product, as if it wasn't already obvious from the price.

--- End quote ---

virtuali:

--- Quote from: juniormafia27 on May 30, 2023, 02:29:46 am ---Look.....I have LITTERALLY bout everything you have put out......so you can stop it.  What I asked was a yes or no question.....
--- End quote ---

The question is not the issue, the issue is your statement about "looks like FSX" is factually wrong, and that's what I have an issue with.

--- Quote --- I LITTERALLY live next door to the airport so what I saying is valid.
--- End quote ---

You can be wrong even if you lived inside the airport.

Let's see a video from somebody that used to WORK AT THE RAMP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr3ONLXZtBI

And this was streamed with the original version, before the MASSIVE texture update, so MASSIVE, that it compelled another very well regarded YouTuber to post another video, aptly named:

Looks COMPLETLY NEW! FSDT updated HOUSTON, any Houston fans MUST SEE THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPicRDBvGPQ

--- Quote ---I simply pointed out the obvious.
--- End quote ---

The only thing obvious here, is your failure to recognize KIAH doesn't look AT ALL "like FSX"

--- Quote ---However, you call it massive....sorry...."MASSIVE" update.  I call it FSX....Acceleration.
--- End quote ---

You are entitled to have a wrong opinion, so I'm entitled to contest it.

--- Quote --- Not everyone is going to like your product(s).
--- End quote ---

Of course, there are people who believe the Earth is flat as well, everybody is different. But that's besides the point. The point is you seem to be worried about the FENCES! What is this fixation for fences anyway (and yes, the one in the current version has been improved a bit ), which made you completely not notice the things that really matters, like:

- Performance ( that should be the first thing that matters )

- Navigational accuracy

- Parking spots made correctly, with proper codes, no errors and good AI assignment and AI flow.

juniormafia27:
Bro you are preaching to the choir.  Not only live by the airport but at the ramp damn near daily.......Pushbacks, cargo, etc, etc......Just move on.....This version is FSX to me....period.....Definitely a $9 airport....IF THAT.  Definitely not worth that long ass wait.  Hope someone else will do a better version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version