Author Topic: Starting and boarding suggestion  (Read 845 times)

kano

Starting and boarding suggestion
« on: May 16, 2023, 01:27:10 pm »
My normal set up is tarting with cold and dark situation (not sure if pilots and crew get often to board the plane in such unpowered status, but for the sake of simulating all the process I assume they do). So, I wonder if two things (options) could be possible (if they do not mean a big deal, because this is just a sort of nice to have, not an issue at all)

Kick of GSX without requesting any action, just to make all the vehicles show up in place to bring a bit of live to an isolated plane on the platform as soon as loading the flight in the sim?

When selecting boarding, GSX quite nicely ask if Pilots and crew should also board, and if selected, the all do it in sequence. I often find that it takes me longer to reach the cabin set status when I would like the passengers to start boarding, so, could the pilots and crew boarding option be not linked to the passengers boarding?

Cheers

As I said, just a wish list

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Starting and boarding suggestion
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 04:28:18 pm »
could the pilots and crew boarding option be not linked to the passengers boarding?

Already discussed several times on the forum, we'll add an option to start passenger boarding "now", or with some time delay from a menu of preset times.

kano

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 08:14:37 pm »
Oh, sorry i did not find it... thanks.

And making the vehicles show up without having to request a specific task? Is that something that may be consider? And I stress that is nothing really needed, just for the sake of bring a bit of live while starting things..

H3LLVIS

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 06:56:39 pm »
Hi to all...just registered on the forum for the same question. Separated/delayed pilots, crew and passenger boarding will be a good integration for better realism.  Good to know that is discussed argument yet. Waiting for this "little big" update.
Best regards