Author Topic: gsx main menu keep on loading  (Read 4494 times)

Bill@1968

gsx main menu keep on loading
« on: September 15, 2022, 09:28:53 am »
hi all of sudden my gsx main menu keep loading with blank page,it says loading gsx menu,please wait.it was working fine yesterday but all of sudden this is happening.i have uninstall and reinstall gsx but the same problem appearing.anyone else facing same issue and how to solve this please.

jeanke330

Re: gsx main menu keep on loading
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 10:51:25 am »
i have exactly the same thing .. also uninstalled and reinstalled but problem remains

disco79stu

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2022, 11:01:30 am »
I have that too from time to time. Orhers in the forum reported the same. Hope they can fix this. In the meantime, what I do in this case is just shitting diwn Couatl and resatart it. Usually solves the issue.

farman

Loading GSX Menu.. doesn't stop
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2022, 05:56:42 pm »
Hi,
  step by step things are going well; this is an iusse from the very beginning. In the middle of an operation with GSX, sometimes it does happen that GSX Main Menu window opens and the wheel of the "Loading GSX Menu.. please wait" begins to rotate but doesn't stop. Closing the main page is useless.
  Thanks for any help,
       Fulvio 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Loading GSX Menu.. doesn't stop
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2022, 06:07:42 pm »
If this happens in the middle of an operation, it usually indicates that has been an error that stopped the program, follow the instructions here to create a log file:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26759.0.html

Your log should be posted after the lockup happened, so it should contain an indication of an error that we can fix.

AleLuo

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2023, 12:12:51 pm »
Hi, could you look at my logs? because my gsx pro menu loads continuously and does not launch (in the game)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2023, 12:30:19 pm »
Hi, could you look at my logs? because my gsx pro menu loads continuously and does not launch (in the game)

Your log shows a "WASM timeout" problem, which might be caused by Simconnect having stopped because of too many objects in the sim.

And, it also shows GSX is in Trial.

AleLuo

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2023, 01:42:10 am »
Can you give me a solution for this problem?

I tried to disable scenes in the launcher but without success.

I also have to know that I always have an update waiting in my launcher, I can update GSX via the launcher but it always appears.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2023, 12:20:41 pm »
I also have to know that I always have an update waiting in my launcher, I can update GSX via the launcher but it always appears.

Ss it possible you might have manually copied the whole GSX packages to the Community folder, instead of having Symbolic links to it ?

Doing this will guarantee nothing will work because, the manually copied copy in the Community folder will be left outdated (the FSDT Update only updates the Addon Manager copy ) and will prevent the sim to see the copy that has been updated.  If you did this, manually remove the copies you made in the Community folder, start the installer and click "Relink", so it will create the Symbolic links as it was supposed to.