Author Topic: Greystone scenery problem  (Read 4366 times)

944speedy

Greystone scenery problem
« on: April 09, 2010, 05:57:13 am »
I've installed the Greystone, Ocala scenery (freeware) and have an issue. Mr. Travolta's house is missing. Much of the scenery is present, Cars, people, lawn chairs but the actual house is not there. I should add that I am not new to FS and am quite comfortable with scenery installation. I've tried layering down and various graphics settings, reinstalling the scenery etc. Seems like a missing BGL or Texture. Am I missing something?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Speedy.   

Menemeth

Re: Greystone scenery problem
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 06:25:18 am »
Did you go to DBWsim's site & ask them?  ??? I don't recall this being an FSDT scenery.  :o

skimmer

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 06:32:05 am »
First you need to have KORD installed. I would uninstall Greystone then reinstall. Then turn on FSX and go to the scenery section and click on add scenery. choose the FSDT file then the greystone folder and click ok. Leave the greystone folder in the FSDT . I think this is the way to do it ,you might search these forums because it's all covered in a prior posting somewhere. ;D

944speedy

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 04:43:15 am »
It is an FSDT scenery.  It is already activated. I don't have KORD installed. Do I need to have KORD? I didn't read that anywhere.

944speedy

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 04:45:28 am »
Yes, I just read it. I'll get KORD installed and that should do it. Thanks for the help guys.