Author Topic: Jetways moving away too late  (Read 965 times)

SN737

Jetways moving away too late
« on: April 12, 2023, 08:01:11 pm »
Since latest update, jetway is not retracting when pushback truck is called. It does it too late when already pushing back. This is in MSFS and PMDG 737, the jetway (airport) is from centralsim SABE payware

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetways moving away too late
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2023, 01:54:06 am »
I don't have that airport, so the best I could do is trying with the default SABE, and as you can see in the below video, the Jetway disconnects as soon as Departure is requested, well before the Pushback truck starts to approach the airplane:

SN737

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2023, 02:44:33 am »
Just tried again with today's update, no joy. Same as I explained. So now it's worst than it ever was with jetways. Not only they don't disconnect when they should at pushback, but they now also disconnect (if already connected) when pax are called.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2023, 10:56:51 am »
Just tried again with today's update, no joy. Same as I explained. So now it's worst than it ever was with jetways. Not only they don't disconnect when they should at pushback, but they now also disconnect (if already connected) when pax are called.

The reason why I posted a video, was precisely to show it doesn't happen. So, if it happens to you, make a precise report with reproduction steps, so I can test that too.

SN737

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2023, 07:53:24 pm »
thanks for responding back, this got solved by removing afcad_path = from all my pofiles

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2023, 08:59:54 am »
thanks for responding back, this got solved by removing afcad_path = from all my pofiles

The afcad_path line is completely ignored when Navdata is in use, but I'll check this anyway.