Author Topic: Spawn PAX straight in  (Read 771 times)

AUA9085

• My Youtube Profile :)
Spawn PAX straight in
« on: April 10, 2023, 07:41:23 am »
Hey,

for editing it would be a really helpful tool, to spawn Pax on the walkpaths instantly without doing a deboarding or boarding.
Is there a possibility to do this?

BR

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Spawn PAX straight in
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2023, 11:32:03 pm »
Look the manual the explanation of Airport Walkers, they are walking passenger paths that are independent from the Boarding/Deboarding process.

AUA9085

• My Youtube Profile :)
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2023, 07:36:53 pm »
I am not talking about Airport Walkers, I am talking about Pax walking the Jetway.
It would be easy to check if the RFH is correct, if we can spawn PAX straight and do not wait all the time they start deboarding

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2023, 01:58:50 am »
I am not talking about Airport Walkers, I am talking about Pax walking the Jetway.

And what's stops you from placing Airport Walkers inside a jetway ?

However, if the *reason* for doing so was "just" to measure the jetway height to add it to a custom profile while creating one, you don't really need passengers for that, the manual suggests using a temporary Pax Waypoint just as a measuring stick, so you just raised it and read the height, without having to wait for passengers, and a recent update added a vertical ruler to the Pax waypoint market, to make it even easier to see the height.