Author Topic: Boarding bug  (Read 776 times)

Framsen

Boarding bug
« on: April 09, 2023, 07:38:26 am »
Hi there!

I have an issue, usually happens when I download a gsx airport config file for an airport. After starting up the sim, everything looks correct, but when I get to the boarding, this happens.
Pilots boarding starting, they appear and starting to walk towards the plane at door level, meanwhile they are floating away very slowly. So boarding can never finished.
The interesting part are:
- after restart GSX inside the sim, everything works fine
- only boarding has this issues
- the affected airport are NOT THE SAME airport which I downloaded lastly, this one was untouched
- it can happen at every airport, usually when I download something new file for GSX airport profiles

I have to start MSFS every time like this: start flight - start flight - GSX window pops up - Restart cuatl
I don't understand why do I have to do that manually.

Thank you!

https://fv9-6.failiem.lv/thumb_show.php?i=rzphj9awp&view
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 12:26:34 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Boarding bug
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2023, 12:28:50 am »
Activate Logging from the Troubleshooting section of the GSX Settings, and post your log when this happens.

Don't post the log as it is, but ZIP it and Attach it to a post. Don't restart before taking the log for posting, because a restart will overwrite the log from the "bad" session, losing any possible information we could get from it.