Author Topic: London airport GSX  (Read 1557 times)

LAZERD65

London airport GSX
« on: April 03, 2023, 10:57:02 am »
Hey there guys, i am new to this i want to buy GSX pro but i've heard you cant do it in London airport Heathrow and I always depart from there I was planning of doing a flight from London to Munich but i know only one of them supports GSX pro is there any way i can have GSX pro work in London airport or is there a mod I need to install please reply as soon as possible!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: London airport GSX
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2023, 11:09:16 am »
If you are referring to the limited Trial, which can be installed only if you have at least one licence of any one FSDT airport (because it's free to use there), it works only at other 3 additional Trial airports and there's no way to change it.

The full version of GSX Pro, of course, supports every airport, that's the difference with the Trial.

LAZERD65

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2023, 11:59:13 am »
oh ok thanks

LAZERD65

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 08:26:59 pm »
Hey my freind who has the full version of gsx pro has the same issue is there a way to fix it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2023, 10:00:25 pm »
Hey my freind who has the full version of gsx pro has the same issue is there a way to fix it?

What do you mean with "same issue" ?

LAZERD65

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2023, 11:17:53 pm »
he also doesnt have the gsx services in london

bcm652

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2023, 01:00:59 am »
Out of curiosity, what gate are you using at Heathrow. I was trying to duplicate your problem and my GSX worked every time. Mind you, I also have a licensed FSDT airport, but not in London, in North America.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2023, 08:15:24 pm »
Mind you, I also have a licensed FSDT airport, but not in London, in North America.

The presence of an active license of any FSDT airport will only allow to install GSX in Trial without a license, so it will work there, and on 3 additional Trial airports, otherwise there wouldn't be any difference: to use it outside FSDT/Trial airports, a license for GSX Pro is required, and that will activate the rest of the world, regardless of the activation status of any other FSDT airport.