Author Topic: How to activate gsx pro?  (Read 2598 times)

Marc

How to activate gsx pro?
« on: April 02, 2023, 12:04:11 pm »
Hello everyone!
So i don’t know how to activate gsx pro in the right way. So i downloaded the FSDreamTeam installer, clicked on gsx pro then clicked activate. So after activating and downloading it, when i open Microsoft Flight Simulator and go to toolbar>gsx and it says that it is still in trail mode. I have the steam version of Flight Simulator and the gsx addon maneger is downloaded(addon maneger) in [localDisk>programFiles]. So before starting MSFS i run Cault. What have i done wrong. Can annyone tell me how did you download/activate it? What am i doing wrong?
Thanks for any help!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 12:12:57 pm by Marc »

pete_auau

Re: How to activate gsx pro?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2023, 09:55:23 am »
Hello everyone!
So i don’t know how to activate gsx pro in the right way. So i downloaded the FSDreamTeam installer, clicked on gsx pro then clicked activate. So after activating and downloading it, when i open Microsoft Flight Simulator and go to toolbar>gsx and it says that it is still in trail mode. I have the steam version of Flight Simulator and the gsx addon maneger is downloaded(addon maneger) in [localDisk>programFiles]. So before starting MSFS i run Cault. What have i done wrong. Can annyone tell me how did you download/activate it? What am i doing wrong?
Thanks for any help!

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=28731.0

Marc

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2023, 02:20:45 pm »
Hey there!
Thanks i eill try this out! But Im glad that Your triing to help. Im sure thats the problem.
Thanks!

pete_auau

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 09:03:33 am »
Hey there!
Thanks i eill try this out! But Im glad that Your triing to help. Im sure thats the problem.
Thanks!
lets us know how you went

Marc

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2023, 10:08:22 pm »
Hey there & thank you so mutch!! Im using it first time after half-year of not working! It worked thanks.
Best regarts to everyone!