Author Topic: Empty Airports  (Read 1891 times)

CVJ

Re: Empty Airports
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2023, 03:15:41 am »
UPDATE,

Umberto,

I have now been able to update the PMDG 737 to eliminate the brake problem and the aircraft can be eliminated as a problem.

The remaining problem is the "communication" between the 737 and GSX Pro. When GSX Pro ask for the brakes to be released, and the 737 releases the brakes, GSXPro does not "receive" that. See below YouTube video.

https://youtu.be/x6nX-yWSgww
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 12:43:02 pm by virtuali »

kingnorris

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2023, 11:19:26 am »
The thread above yours might offer an explanation:

“ SU12 Parking Brake Changes:
The SU12 beta introduced a bug to the platform that broke the parking brake logic in the 737. This bug took some coordinated work with Asobo to trace down and identify. Asobo will feed a fix for that problem into the platform as they are ready to do so, but in the mean time we modified the 737 to be a bit lenient on the platform problem in order to give mostly normal operation to the parking brakes. Most users won't notice a difference, but if you have good hardware you might be able to set/release the parking brake without having BOTH pedals fully depressed. This is a temporary accommodation until Asobo publishes a fix to the problem and then we'll return the correct logic to the 737.“

CVJ

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2023, 06:27:35 pm »
king norris,

If you take a look at the YouTube I posted above, you will see that I fixed the brake problem, but that GSX does not recognize or receive or whatever it is called.

I even completely uninstalled and re-installed GSX Pro, but it still did not fix the problem. I do get a PANIC message but I dont know how to find and zip it. Way over my newbie head.

So I am still looking for a fix, so I can use GSX Pro again.

Claus Jensen
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 08:53:40 pm by CVJ »

CVJ

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2023, 04:53:55 am »
I am doing a work-around until problem fixed..I just start at a runway i.s.o. a gate.

Flew a flight and noticed when I parked at a gate, that when I selected "Deboarding" that the gate retracted and the passengers walked in the air.

That leads me to believe that my GSX PRO installation is buggy, even though I have reinstalled it numerous times.

Claus Jensen
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 06:29:46 am by CVJ »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2023, 09:19:39 am »
Flew a flight and noticed when I parked at a gate, that when I selected "Deboarding" that the gate retracted and the passengers walked in the air. That leads me to believe that my GSX PRO installation is buggy, even though I have reinstalled it numerous times.

The problem of passengers in the Air doesn't NORMALLY happen anymore in SU12. If it still happens, it's BECAUSE the too many objects problem which initially was so severe it caused the whole airport to be empty, which causes Simconnect to become erratic, as explained here:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,29576.msg192029.html#msg192029

You REALLY need to lower your traffic settings.