Author Topic: Pushback stops way too abrupt  (Read 1134 times)

Brokenbroccoli

Pushback stops way too abrupt
« on: September 05, 2022, 05:47:57 pm »
Since the pushback is improving (with the nosedrop e.g., thanks!) There is another thing breaking the immersion with the pushback: there is literally no braking when the plane arrives the desired postition. Feels like the speed of the pushback goes from the pushback speed to 0 in like one frame. Could you let the pushback truck come to a stop a bit more gently? Thanks!

Barnes

Re: Pushback stops way too abrupt
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 03:22:05 am »
Since the pushback is improving (with the nosedrop e.g., thanks!) There is another thing breaking the immersion with the pushback: there is literally no braking when the plane arrives the desired postition. Feels like the speed of the pushback goes from the pushback speed to 0 in like one frame. Could you let the pushback truck come to a stop a bit more gently? Thanks!

I would also like to see this improved, please.

Brokenbroccoli

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 10:14:17 am »
Bump

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 10:24:51 am »
The pushback slowdown is already progressive and surely doesn't go back to 0 in one frame. It might be made *more* progressive, but it surely not abrupt right now.

Axis360

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2023, 06:13:51 am »
Good morning,

I confirm that I have the same problem recently I haven't paid too much attention since when it does to me, I use the 320 Fenix ​​​​and yes the pushback stops suddenly now. For my part, it stops well in a single image too whereas I know that before it was not the case...
And I confirm that it happens at all airports.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2023, 11:51:36 am »
Please clarify if you are letting the pushback end normally, or you are stopping it earlier or are aborting it.

Axis360

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2023, 02:55:38 pm »
I let him finish normally. I specify I only fly with the Fenix ​​so I don't know if it's the plane and I'm still an airport with a scene but not necessarily with a profile. and indeed it does it at each regrowth it stops dead whereas before it was progressive

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2023, 03:12:34 pm »
Have you possibly noticed if the scenery has some change in altitude, resulting in a sudden movement, which forces the pushback to stop abruptly ? Are you using FS Realistic perhaps ?

Axis360

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2023, 04:35:29 pm »
No, I often make the same flights (Orly Nantes Toulouse Bastia) I don't use Fsréaliste.

I don't know how to make a video for you, but that's exactly what the colleague said, he stops in one frame.

And so it's not once in a while but all the time at every P/B

Axis360

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2023, 12:21:42 pm »
Should I uninstall reinstall GSX ? :'(