Author Topic: Pushback issues with FeelThere E-Jets  (Read 849 times)

airernie

Pushback issues with FeelThere E-Jets
« on: March 25, 2023, 07:53:14 pm »
This is the third aircraft that i used with the GSX pushback mode that has had a issue.  The EJet pushes back normally, but when prompted to put on the parking brakes it 'forcefully' disconnects and sends the jet forward, turning off the parking brakes at the same time.

There is definitely an issue with the pushback feature.  I just don't know when it was introduced because there was about a three year period where I wasn't using FSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pushback issues with FeelThere E-Jets
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 11:10:00 am »
With "I wasn't using FSX", you mean you are still using FSX now ?

What's the EJet product, exactly, and who made it ? I'm not very much updated on what's available on FSX, compared to or P3D.

airernie

Re: Pushback issues with FeelThere E-Jets
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2023, 06:35:46 pm »
Thanks..

By 'not using FSX' I meant that there was three-year period where I was completely inactive , but have resumed with FSX.  During that period there were changes to GSX.  As a result I am unable to put a specific time on when the problem started to occur.  I just know that it is occurring now.

FeelThere E-Jets V2.  Same thing happens with the Carenado C208B-EX. 

At completion of pushback, after the 'Good Engine Start', I set the parking brakes.  GSX disconnects and in the process the brakes get disengaged and the aircraft leaps forwards.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 06:43:05 pm by airernie »