Author Topic: Question about Remove AI Function  (Read 618 times)

glc100o

Question about Remove AI Function
« on: March 22, 2023, 06:56:10 pm »
When I land and choose a gate GSX will tell me if it is occupied Then I  can select the gate anyway.
There is an option 4 to remove the AI aircraft at the gate. I only have MSFS default static aircraft option enabled. Not using any traffic addons that inject aircraft at the gates.
Often when I press 4, nothing happens and the static aircraft remains. I may have to go back and select the option several times for it to disappear.
But it seems that when I am relatively very close to the gate, the odds of it disappearing are almost 100% as opposed to far away like at the end of the runway.
Should I just be waiting until very near the gate? Is there some distance effect going on here?

Greg

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Question about Remove AI Function
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 04:35:25 am »
That option will remove static aircraft as well, provided they are the ones created by the simulator dynamically and not, really static planes usually found in 3rd party scenery (those can't be removed).

The only possible reason why GSX could fail to remove such object, is a parking mismatch caused by a scenery conflict, so GSX see another parking instead of the one you are really using.