Author Topic: Boarding and Deboarding wrong way round?  (Read 607 times)

Spook

Boarding and Deboarding wrong way round?
« on: March 19, 2023, 10:14:40 am »
Hi,

I just did a short flight from Gatwick to Birmingham as I practice with the PMDG 737-800.

At the stand I triad to board the passengers but every time I selected "Boarding" I got the deboarding - tried several times, same every time, so I left and did the flight (after deselecting GSX in the top toolbar)

Once landed at Birmingham and at the stand I selected "Deboarding" but got all the boarding options?

I don't remember this happening before?

Thanks all

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Boarding and Deboarding wrong way round?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 10:20:32 am »
Sorry, cannot reproduce this, and nobody has reported it either. How you are selecting the GSX option, with the mouse or by pressing a numeric key ? Do you see any difference if you use keys ?

Spook

Re: Boarding and Deboarding wrong way round?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 10:39:53 am »
I just used the mouse, I clicked it several times as I thought maybe I had clicked the wrong option and the same thing happened each time.

I deselected the GSX option in the toolbar and deselected it and tried again, still the same.

I updated the version yesterday and I only tried the one flight, maybe a one off ?

If it does it again next time I try I will try with the keys and see if that makes any difference.

Many thanks.