Author Topic: The loaded flight plan doesn’t match the one on Simbrief  (Read 1298 times)

frrilay

The loaded flight plan doesn’t match the one on Simbrief
« on: March 04, 2023, 04:56:38 pm »
Hello,
When I try to plan a second flight after landing, I get this error while clicking on Reload Simbrief: the loaded flight plan from XXXX doesn’t match the one on Simbrief from XXXX to XXXX.

I have tried restarting couatl, re-generating the new flight plan on Simbrief to no avail.

Again I don’t have the issue for a “first flight”, only when trying to make a second flight from the airport I have just arrived at. Example:
- LPPR to LPMA = Simbrief loads OK
- LPMA to LPPR = Simbrief error

I have tried this with other segments to make sure it wasn’t linked to these particular airports.

I can provide logs if needed.
I’m using version 2.2.9.

Thanks for support
« Last Edit: March 04, 2023, 04:58:37 pm by frrilay »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: The loaded flight plan doesn’t match the one on Simbrief
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2023, 05:33:39 pm »
I'm assuming you have regenerated the return flight on Simbrief AND you pressed the Reload button on GSX ?

And yes, you should have provided the log, possibly with the confirmation at which stage you regenerated the flight on Simbrief, since our log cannot possibly report that.

frrilay

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2023, 06:12:13 pm »
I'm assuming you have regenerated the return flight on Simbrief AND you pressed the Reload button on GSX ?

Yes. In that order.

Flight plan generated at 18:08, just before the log. Then tried to reload Simbrief in the GSX in-game panel.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2023, 06:18:00 pm »
Flight plan generated at 18:08, just before the log. Then tried to reload Simbrief in the GSX in-game panel.

Your log shows the problem:

Default flightplan detected, "AI TRAFFIC FROMAIRPORT" = LPMA "AI TRAFFIC TOAIRPORT" = LPMA
The loaded flight plan to LPMA doesn't match the one on SimBrief, from LPMA to LPPR

You have something unusual: a default flightplan (using the default Flight planner ) that starts at LPMA end ends at LPMA, so the default flightplan doesn't match the one on Simbrief, which is also explained in the manual, Page 73, the chapter on Simbrief integration:

If you created or loaded a standard MSFS Flight plan, by setting both a Departure and a Destination airport from the MSFS Word Map in the Main Menu, GSX
will check on Simbrief, and will load the Dispatch only if both the Departure and the Destination airports on SimBrief match the Departure and Destination set on the MSFS Flight Plan.

If there’s no MSFS Flight Plan active, GSX will check on SimBrief and will load the Dispatch if the Departure airport matches the Departure airport set in the simulator, regardless of the destination.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2023, 06:26:54 pm by virtuali »

frrilay

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2023, 06:23:59 pm »
Thanks Umberto.
Please consider the issue solved.

ehenkes

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2023, 03:42:13 pm »
In my opinion you should ignore MSFS destination and route.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2023, 04:34:27 pm »
In my opinion you should ignore MSFS destination and route.

Having a default flight plane that doesn't match the one on Simbrief can cause all kind issues elsewhere (both in GSX, but even outside of it), which some users might mislead thinking as GSX issue, when it's just the the non-matching flightplan, so the correct choice is to ignore it, which is clearly documented in the manual.

NGLH

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2023, 03:22:54 pm »
And how can I resolve that problem now ?
I´m coming from KSAT landind into KLAX
now I wanna conntinue from KLAX to KMIA and GSX tells me exatly the error above.

best regards

Nils

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2023, 09:09:50 am »
now I wanna conntinue from KLAX to KMIA and GSX tells me exatly the error above.

See the previous post in this thread, which clearly indicates how to troubleshoot this. Especially the part about posting your log, to confirm your problem IS exactly like the one discussed here.

NGLH

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2023, 03:27:50 pm »

See the previous post in this thread, which clearly indicates how to troubleshoot this. Especially the part about posting your log, to confirm your problem IS exactly like the one discussed here.

The log give me that error.

Started in KMIA flew to KPHX now I wanna continue my flight to KTPA

Default flightplan detected, "AI TRAFFIC FROMAIRPORT" = KPHX "AI TRAFFIC TOAIRPORT" = KPHX
The loaded flight plan to KPHX doesn't match the one on SimBrief, from KPHX to KTPA
channel.balance =  -1
emulateText_MSFS [GSX] SimBrief Error The loaded flight plan to KPHX doesn't match the one on SimBrief, from KPHX to KTPA 4.0
WASM: Menu choice received

I still not sure how to solve that. I mean it works pretty good 2-3 weeks ago no Idea why that has changed now.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 03:29:35 pm by NGLH »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2023, 06:37:40 am »
Default flightplan detected, "AI TRAFFIC FROMAIRPORT" = KPHX "AI TRAFFIC TOAIRPORT" = KPHX
The loaded flight plan to KPHX doesn't match the one on SimBrief, from KPHX to KTPA

Your log shows a similar problem to what has been posted before: a default flightplan (using the default Flight planner ) that starts at KPHX end ends at KPHX, so the default flightplan doesn't match the one on Simbrief, so GSX is correct saying this.

Now, when I posted last about this, the user replied with "Thanks Umberto. Please consider the issue solved.", not sure what the problem is so, maybe you can also figure it out why you have a default flight plan starting and ending at the same airport.

NGLH

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2023, 04:54:29 pm »
Hello Umberto,
the problem is fixed for me. I also you Pro ATC and that was creating a default flightplan. Now every is working again as it should.

best regards

Nils