Author Topic: FC 2.0 released  (Read 4617 times)

SUBS17

FC 2.0 released
« on: March 26, 2010, 05:30:32 am »
Flaming Cliffs 2.0 has been released but its the RU only version at this stage hopefully in April they will release the western version. BTW FC 2.0 features the following:

THE FIGHTER COLLECTION AND EAGLE DYNAMICS TO RELEASE LOCK ON: FLAMING CLIFFS 2.0 UPGRADE

DUXFORD, UK, November 17, 2009 – The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics will release Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2.0 in early 2010. This will be an upgrade to the unofficial Lock On: Flaming Cliffs add-on. Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2.0 will feature all the flyable aircraft of Lock On: Flaming Cliffs and include several fan-requested upgrades to aircraft, sensor, and weapon systems. Lock On: Flaming Cliffs combines a large stable of modern U.S. and Russian aircraft to fly over Russia and Georgia with game play for both casual and hardcore flight simulation enthusiasts.

Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2.0 will feature the same world environment and game functionality as the Digital Combat Simulation (DCS) series and will be online compatible with the Ka-50 attack helicopter simulation DCS: Black Shark www.digitalcombatsimulator.com. Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2.0 will allow Lock On pilots and Black Shark pilots to now fly online together in both cooperative and head-to-head online play.

The Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2.0 upgrade for owners of Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 1.12 will be available for sale as a download from the Eagle Dynamics Lock On web site. http://lockon.co.uk/. The upgrade will first be released in English and Russian with French, German, and Spanish versions to follow.

By using the DCS environment, Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2.0 users will have improved terrain, mission editor, AI flight models, 3D objects, artificial intelligence (AI), and multiplayer. The aircraft of Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2.0 will include:

• Su-25 (new 3D model)
• Su-25T
• A-10A
• Su-27
• Su-33
• MiG-29A
• MiG-29C
• F-15C

Several new missions and campaigns will be included in Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2.0.

Now if only someone could make a Hornet addon. ;D

Orion

Re: FC 2.0 released
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 05:42:46 am »
Haha, whoops.  I had my mind on the game Fantastic Contraption when I clicked on this :P.

Pop

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 01:37:09 pm »
So far Russian ver only!! SOON??

wilycoyote4

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 10:51:08 pm »
http://lockon.co.uk/index.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop&lang=en&cat_sid=2

I can't comment since I haven't downloaded but it says English download is released.  Box version in April, I think.

SUBS17

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 03:48:14 am »
Yeah English version is out now but boxed version is not until May.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 08:10:00 am by virtuali »