Author Topic: Crew Boarding (again/still)  (Read 916 times)

Tarzan

Crew Boarding (again/still)
« on: February 28, 2023, 07:38:56 am »
Good morning everybody,

We still have the problem with the crew boarding. The crew walks across the airport and there is no fix in sight right now!

FSL tried to get in contact with Umberto because it seems do be a GSX issue for sure and not a FSLabs one.

Please find a fix for it. Or just delete the crew boarding most people don’t use it anyways.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Crew Boarding (again/still)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 01:28:33 pm »
Does the problem happens with another airplane, one that doesn't control GSX ?

Or just delete the crew boarding most people don’t use it anyways.

You can reply "Nobody" when the menu about boarding the crew comes out.

Tarzan

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2023, 01:35:55 pm »
No, it doesn’t happen to other airplanes and the option with „nobody“ doesn’t come up.
We discussed it in the FSLabs forum and they say its a GSX problem and also tried to contact you.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 01:38:15 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2023, 01:40:21 pm »
No, it doesn’t happen to other airplanes and the option with „nobody“ doesn’t come up.

That indicates it's not a GSX problem, and it must be something in the integration with the airplane, possibly the very fact the airplane doesn't expect the new menu asking about boarding the crew that might come up ( or not, depending if the passenger number variable is set, and when )

We discussed it in the FSLabs forum and they say its a GSX problem and also tried to contact you.

It's possible I have missed some message because last week I was in vacation. I'll get in touch with them as soon as I can.

Tarzan

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2023, 03:01:41 pm »
I hope you had a nice vacation.

Would great if you get in touch with them and figure out how we get it to work. It’s really annoying
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 03:40:48 pm by virtuali »