Author Topic: Pax chatter  (Read 966 times)

BradyMatlock

Pax chatter
« on: February 27, 2023, 03:32:51 am »
I can no longer hear the chatter of the passengers boarding. I haven't touched anything in the settings, it just randomly stopped happening. This is the case for all aircraft.

Brokenbroccoli

Re: Pax chatter
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2023, 09:01:38 am »
Same, also PAX deboarding (at least with stairs) stopped working for me too. Fenix A320

elpix

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2023, 04:20:59 pm »

Andnava

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2023, 02:14:09 pm »
same here no chater and no debording passangers only luggage, also jetways dont move.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2023, 03:39:05 pm »
same here no chater and no debording passangers only luggage, also jetways dont move.

You shouldn't say "same here", when your problem doesn't have anything to do with this thread. This thread is only about the SOUND of passengers missing.

Your problem is completely different, and you are missing the passengers PRECISELY because the jetway doesn't move.

As explained so many times on the forum, GSX doesn't have ANY control over the jetway: if it doesn't move, it's because of a combination how the jetway is placed in relationship to where you have parked the airplane.  And if the jetway doesn't move, GSX will show no passengers, with a fast simulated boarding, that's exactly how's supposed to happen.